What is the right loan for you?
SL pension fund grants loans against a mortgage of up to 75% on residential property owned by the borrower. You can choose between non-indexed, indexed or mixed loans. Those who have paid premiums to the mutual fund or personal pension savings are entitled to apply for loans, subject to certain conditions being met.
Retirement pension fund
A retirement pension lays the foundation for your later years so that you can enjoy life after retirement. The general right to a pension starts at the age of 67, and, by joining SL pension fund, you earn the right to a lifelong pension at retirement in proportion to your payment to the fund.
Personal pension savings
In a personal pension savings scheme, you have the option of voluntarily contributing to additional pension savings, which is your personal property. Employees can pay up to 4% of their total salary into a private property fund, and they usually receive a 2% counter-contribution from the employer.
What type of loan suits you?
SL Pension fund offers favourable interest rates on all loans, whether they are non-indexed, indexed or mixed type of loans.
- 7,94% variable interest rates,fixed for 24 months at a time
- Generally faster asset formation but with higher monthly payments
- No index adjustments
- 2,95% fixed interest rates or 1,99% variable interest rates
- Generally slower asset formation but lower repayments
- Repayments follow the development of the Consumer Price Index